Trade Analytics

Indian Economy News, Latest News on Indian Economy, Today, Current

Sort by:

India gears up to ink pact for global customs transit system New Delhi: India is looking forward to sign the customs convention on the international transport of goods, Transports Internationaux Routiers (TIR), that will allow the country to take full benefit of the International North South Transportation Cor...

Economic Times January 16, 2017

GST: Exporters to get 90% duty refund within seven days New Delhi: The Ministry of Finance has agreed to refund as much as 90 per cent duties paid by exporters in the process of manufacturing items for export within seven days, while the remaining 10 per cent duty refund will be made after verifications b...

Livemint January 06, 2017

India's spices exports grow 7% in value in first half of FY17 Kochi: Spices exports from India grew by 5 per cent in volume and 7 per cent in value year-on-year to 4,37,360 tonnes valued at Rs 84.2 billion (US$ 1.24 billion) during April-October 2016, according to the Spices Board of India....

Economic Times January 05, 2017

Cabinet approves agreement between India and Uruguay regarding cooperation and mutual assistance in customs matters New Delhi: The Union Cabinet has approved a memorandum of understanding (MoU) between India and Uruguay regarding cooperation and mutual assistance in customs matters, in order to facilitate trade and ensure efficient clearance of goods traded betwee...

Press Information Bureau January 04, 2017

India to double power trade with Nepal New Delhi: India plans to lay more transmission lines to Nepal to increase its power sales to double of 320 megawatt (MW), and later import power from Nepal post commissioning of hydel power projects in the country....

Livemint January 02, 2017
 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT >  LAST >>