* Rising income is driving the demand for financial services across income brackets.
* Investment corpus in Indian insurance sector might rise to US$ 1 trillion by 2025.
*With >2,100 fintechs operating currently, India is positioned to become one of the largest digital markets with rapid expansion of mobile and internet.
* India benefits from a large cross-utilization of channels to expand reach of financial services.
* Emerging digital gold investment options.
* In the Union Budget 2022-23 India announced plans for a central bank digital currency (CBDC) which will be known as Digital Rupee.
* The government has approved 100% FDI for insurance intermediaries and increased FDI limit in the insurance sector to 74% from 49% under the Union Budget 2021-22.
* Credit, insurance and investment penetration is rising in rural areas.
* HNWI participation is growing in the wealth management segment.
* Lower mutual fund penetration of 5-6% reflects latent growth opportunities.
Turnover on NSE (Capital markets segment) in US$ billions
Climate change and global warming are the biggest threats of the present time and how the world manages to control pollution will define our future. R...
Infrastructure is crucial to the development of any economy. Roads, railways, airways, and waterways enable connectivity with the outside world, facil...
India has a huge potential for digital payments. As of October 2021, the country had around 1.18 billion mobile connections, 700 million Internet user...
Introduction India has one of the oldest healthcare systems in the world, ...
Introduction Advanced technology is gaining prominence across the globe, e...