* According to a report published by IAMAI and Kantar Research, India internet users are expected to reach 900 million by 2025, from ~622 million internet users in 2020, increasing at a CAGR of 45% until 2025.
* The advertising-based video on demand (AVoD) segment is expected to rise at a CAGR of 24% to reach US$ 2.6 billion by 2025.
* According to a FICCI-EY report, within the M&E sector, TV is expected to remain the largest segment and likely to post a CAGR of 7% to Rs. 847 billion (US$ 12.01 billion) by 2023.
* The Indian mobile gaming market is poised to reach US$ 7 billion, in value, by 2025.
* The Government of India has increased the FDI limit from 74% to 100%.
* In November 2021, the government announced that it is working towards creating a National Centre of Excellence for AVGC (animation, visual effects, gaming and comics).
* FDI inflows in the information and broadcasting sector (including print media) stood at US$ 9.6 billion between April 2000- December 2021.
* The rapid growth of OTT channels, increased emphasis on animated intellectual property (IP) content and larger investments in VFX by studios has provided animation and VFX studios with opportunities in both domestic and international markets.
Media and Entertainment India
- Digital and OTT
- Animation, VFX and Post Production
- Out of Home
Climate change and global warming are the biggest threats of the present time and how the world manages to control pollution will define our future. R...
Infrastructure is crucial to the development of any economy. Roads, railways, airways, and waterways enable connectivity with the outside world, facil...
India has a huge potential for digital payments. As of October 2021, the country had around 1.18 billion mobile connections, 700 million Internet user...
Introduction The Digital Revolution in India started with the Government o...
Introduction The electronics manufacturing industry is one of the fastest-...