* The appliances and consumer electronics (ACE) market in India is expected to grow to US$ 21.18 billion by 2025 from US$ 10.93 billion in 2019.
* As per a report by NITI Aayog and RMI India, the electric vehicles financing industry in India is projected to grow to ~ US$ 50 billion by 2030.
* In the first half of FY21, India received ~US$ 30 billion worth of funds through foreign direct investment, a 15% increase over the same period last year.
* On November 19, 2021, Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for the Uttar Pradesh Defence Industrial Corridor project worth Rs. 400 crore (US$ 53.73 million) in Jhansi.
* In September 2021, the government approved PLI scheme worth Rs. 26,058 crore (US$ 3.53 billion) for auto industry and drone industry to boost India’s manufacturing capabilities.
* In May 2021, the government approved a PLI scheme worth Rs. 18,000 crore (US$ 2.47 billion) for production of advanced chemical cell (ACC) batteries.
* Increasing share of young working population.
* India has potential to become a global manufacturing hub and by 2030, it can add more than US$ 500 billion annually to the global economy.
- Tamil Nadu
- Andhra Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
Climate change and global warming are the biggest threats of the present time and how the world manages to control pollution will define our future. R...
Infrastructure is crucial to the development of any economy. Roads, railways, airways, and waterways enable connectivity with the outside world, facil...
India has a huge potential for digital payments. As of October 2021, the country had around 1.18 billion mobile connections, 700 million Internet user...
Introduction The Digital Revolution in India started with the Government o...
Introduction The electronics manufacturing industry is one of the fastest-...