* India has the largest population in the world in the age bracket of 5-24 years with 580 million people, presenting a huge opportunity in the education sector.
* India has over 250 million school going students, more than any other country.
* Applications for the ‘Study In India' programme increased by 146% in 2021.
* Large English-speaking population allows easy delivery of educational products. India was ranked 48th out of 112 countries in English Proficiency Index 2021.
* 12 Indian schools, including the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) in Bengaluru and six Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), were among the top 500 universities in the QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2022, which was released on September 23, 2021.
* 100% FDI (automatic route) is allowed in the education sector in India.
*The Government of India has taken initiatives like National Accreditation Regulatory Authority Bill for Higher Educational and the Foreign Educational Institutions Bill.
* The education market in India is expected to amount to US$ 225 billion by FY25.
* From April 2000 to September 2021, FDI equity inflows stood at US$ 6.74 billion.
* Indian edtech startups have received total investment of US$ 4.7 billion in 2021, up from US$ 2.2 billion in 2020.
* In October 2021, Byju’s raised Rs. 2,200 crore (US$ 300 million) to increase the company’s valuation from US$ 16.4 billion in 2020 to US$ 18 billion in 2021.
Climate change and global warming are the biggest threats of the present time and how the world manages to control pollution will define our future. R...
Infrastructure is crucial to the development of any economy. Roads, railways, airways, and waterways enable connectivity with the outside world, facil...
India has a huge potential for digital payments. As of October 2021, the country had around 1.18 billion mobile connections, 700 million Internet user...
Introduction The Digital Revolution in India started with the Government o...
Introduction The electronics manufacturing industry is one of the fastest-...