* Rising working group and widening middle class demography is expected to boost demand.
* Country will become the third largest aviation market in terms of passengers by 2024.^
* By 2028, the MRO industry is likely to grow over US$ 2.4 billion from US$ 800 million in 2018.
* Land allotment for entities setting up MRO facilities in India has been revised to a period of 30 years in September 2021, from the current 3-5 years as the government aims to make India a ‘Global MRO Hub.’
* Foreign investment up to 49% is allowed under the automatic route.
* Under Union Budget 2021-22, the government lowered the custom duty from 2.5% to 0% on components or parts, including engines, for manufacturing of aircrafts by public sector units of the Ministry of Defence.
* Investment to the tune of Rs. 420-450 billion (US$ 5.99-6.41 billion) is expected in India’s airport infrastructure between FY18-23#.
* Growing private sector participation through the Public-Private Partnership (PPP).
Climate change and global warming are the biggest threats of the present time and how the world manages to control pollution will define our future. R...
Infrastructure is crucial to the development of any economy. Roads, railways, airways, and waterways enable connectivity with the outside world, facil...
India has a huge potential for digital payments. As of October 2021, the country had around 1.18 billion mobile connections, 700 million Internet user...
Introduction India has one of the oldest healthcare systems in the world, ...
Introduction Advanced technology is gaining prominence across the globe, e...