* Increase in working population and growing disposable income will raise the demand for banking and related services.
* By 2025, India's fintech market is expected to reach Rs. 6.2 trillion (US$ 83.48 billion).
* Mobile, internet banking and extension of facilities at ATMs will improve operational efficiency.
* RBI announced the launch of its first global hackathon 'HARBINGER 2021 – Innovation for Transformation' with the theme ‘Smarter Digital Payments’.
* Rising fee incomes are improving the revenue mix of banks.
* High net interest margins along with low NPA levels will ensure healthy business fundamentals.
* Wide policy support in the form of private sector participation and liquidity infusion.
* RBI launched the ‘RBI Retail Direct Scheme’ for retail investors to increase retail participation in government securities.
Climate change and global warming are the biggest threats of the present time and how the world manages to control pollution will define our future. R...
Infrastructure is crucial to the development of any economy. Roads, railways, airways, and waterways enable connectivity with the outside world, facil...
India has a huge potential for digital payments. As of October 2021, the country had around 1.18 billion mobile connections, 700 million Internet user...
Introduction The Digital Revolution in India started with the Government o...
Introduction The electronics manufacturing industry is one of the fastest-...