* Low cost of production and R&D boosts efficiency of Indian pharma companies, leading to competitive exports.
* Indian drugs and pharma exports reached US$ 5.78 billion between April 2021- June 2021.
* High economic growth along with increasing penetration of health insurance to push expenditure on healthcare and medicine in India.
* In June 2021, Finance Minister Ms. Nirmala Sitharaman announced an additional outlay of Rs. 197,000 crore (US$ 26,578.3 million) that will be utilised over five years for the pharmaceutical PLI scheme in 13 key sectors such as active pharmaceutical ingredients, drug intermediaries and key starting materials.
* The FDI inflows in the Indian drugs and pharmaceuticals sector reached US$ 1.206 billion between April-December 2021.
Climate change and global warming are the biggest threats of the present time and how the world manages to control pollution will define our future. R...
Infrastructure is crucial to the development of any economy. Roads, railways, airways, and waterways enable connectivity with the outside world, facil...
India has a huge potential for digital payments. As of October 2021, the country had around 1.18 billion mobile connections, 700 million Internet user...
Introduction India has one of the oldest healthcare systems in the world, ...
Introduction Advanced technology is gaining prominence across the globe, e...