Indian Economy News

Edtech firm Toprankers raises Rs 31 cr Series A from Sixth Sense Ventures

  • IBEF
  • June 14, 2022

Toprankers, an edtech startup, has raised US$ 4 million (about Rs. 31.3 crore) in Series A investment from consumer fund Sixth Sense Ventures. Toprankers CEO Mr. Gaurav Goel said in a statement that the cash will be used to improve existing goods, develop new products, grow its hybrid coaching centres, and increase its marketing reach and technology platform.

He said that, every year, around 15 million students sit for Grade 12, with roughly 10% of them opting for engineering and medicine. The remaining 90% are unsure about their job options; we want to assist this group in making an informed decision and providing them with the necessary preparation courses for a brighter future. Toprankers claims to have assisted over 2 lakh students in their careers to date, with a goal of serving 10 lakh students in the next three years. Toprankers focuses on undergraduate and postgraduate degree streams in law, judiciary services, management, design, fashion, and architecture, in addition to engineering and medicine.

Disclaimer: This information has been collected through secondary research and IBEF is not responsible for any errors in the same.