* According to Savills India, real estate demand for data centres is expected to increase by 15-18 million sq. ft. by 2025.
* Demand for residential properties has surged due to increased urbanisation and rising household income. India is among the top 10 price appreciating housing markets internationally.
* Organised retail real estate stock is expected to increase by 28% to 82 million sq. ft. by 2023.
* As per ICRA estimates, Indian firms are expected to raise >Rs. 3.5 trillion (US$ 48 billion) through infrastructure and real estate investment trusts in 2022, as compared with raised funds worth US$ 29 billion to date.
* Private market investor, Blackstone, which has significantly invested in the Indian real estate sector (worth Rs. 3.8 lakh crore (US$ 50 billion), is seeking to invest an additional Rs. 1.7 lakh crore (US$ 22 billion) by 2030.
* Driven by increasing transparency and returns, there’s a surge in private investment in the sector.
* Indian real estate attracted U$ 5 billion institutional investments in 2020, equivalent to 93% of transactions recorded in the previous year.
* The real estate segment attracted private equity investments worth Rs. 23,946 crore (US$ 3,241 million) across 19 deals in Q4 FY21.
* In the first-half of 2021, India registered investments worth US$ 2.4 billion into real estate assets, a growth of 52% YoY.
* Construction is the third-largest sector in terms of FDI inflow. FDI in the sector (including construction development & activities) stood at US$ 52.48 billion between April 2000 to December 2021.
Climate change and global warming are the biggest threats of the present time and how the world manages to control pollution will define our future. R...
Infrastructure is crucial to the development of any economy. Roads, railways, airways, and waterways enable connectivity with the outside world, facil...
India has a huge potential for digital payments. As of October 2021, the country had around 1.18 billion mobile connections, 700 million Internet user...
Introduction India has one of the oldest healthcare systems in the world, ...
Introduction Advanced technology is gaining prominence across the globe, e...