* According to the Retailers Association of India (RAI), the retail industry achieved 96% of pre-COVID-19 sales in September 2021, driven by the rising demand from consumers.
* Increasing purchasing power has led to growing demand.
* Collective effort of financial houses and banks with retailers are enabling consumers to go for durable products with easy credit.
* Foreign retailers entering the Indian market.
* Cumulative FDI inflows stood at US$ 572.8 billion between April 2000- December 2021.
* India’s retail trading sector attracted US$ 3.75 billion FDI from April 2000 to December 2021.
* About 51% FDI in multi-brand retail.
* 100% FDI in single-brand retail under the automatic route.
* In November 2021, Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade announced that it is working on a regulatory compliance portal to minimise burdensome compliance processes between industries and the government.
Climate change and global warming are the biggest threats of the present time and how the world manages to control pollution will define our future. R...
Infrastructure is crucial to the development of any economy. Roads, railways, airways, and waterways enable connectivity with the outside world, facil...
India has a huge potential for digital payments. As of October 2021, the country had around 1.18 billion mobile connections, 700 million Internet user...
Introduction India has one of the oldest healthcare systems in the world, ...
Introduction Advanced technology is gaining prominence across the globe, e...