* India’s social commerce has the potential to expand to US$16–20 billion in FY25, growing at a CAGR of 55-60%.
* India’s e-commerce market is expected to reach US$ 111 billion by 2024 and US$ 200 billion by 2026.
* In 2022, the Indian ecommerce market is predicted to increase by 21.5%, reaching US$ 74.8 billion.
* India’s e-commerce market is expected to reach US$ 350 billion by 2030.
* 100% FDI is allowed in B2B e-commerce.
* 100% FDI under the automatic route is permitted in the marketplace model of E-commerce.
* The recent rise in digital literacy has led to an influx of investment in E-commerce firms, levelling the market for new players to set up their base, while churning out innovative patterns to disrupt old functioning.
Climate change and global warming are the biggest threats of the present time and how the world manages to control pollution will define our future. R...
Infrastructure is crucial to the development of any economy. Roads, railways, airways, and waterways enable connectivity with the outside world, facil...
India has a huge potential for digital payments. As of October 2021, the country had around 1.18 billion mobile connections, 700 million Internet user...
Introduction India has one of the oldest healthcare systems in the world, ...
Introduction Advanced technology is gaining prominence across the globe, e...