* The headset market revenue in India is projected to reach US$ 77 million by 2027 at a CAGR of 4.7%, driven by rising adoption of wireless headsets among consumers.
* The dishwasher market in India is expected to surpass US$ 90 million by 2025-26, driven by rising demand from metro cities such as Mumbai, Hyderabad, Delhi and Bangalore.
* Tech players are focusing on tapping the Indian consumer electronics market by developing electronic components manufacturing base in India and encouraging exports.
* Consumer electronic brands are focusing on expansion in the Indian smart wearables market.
* 100% FDI allowed in the electronics hardware-manufacturing.
* In July 2021, the government approved 14 companies under the production linked incentive (PLI) scheme for IT hardware. Over the next four years, these companies are expected to fuel total production of US$ 21.64 billion.
* As of November 17, 2021, the S&P BSE Consumer Durables Index rose by 4.76% on a monthly basis and 48.97% on a yearly basis.
* The government plans to significantly invest in rural electrification and affordable housing schemes.
* Between April 2000 and December 2021, electronic goods attracted FDI inflows of US$ 3.19 billion.
Climate change and global warming are the biggest threats of the present time and how the world manages to control pollution will define our future. R...
Infrastructure is crucial to the development of any economy. Roads, railways, airways, and waterways enable connectivity with the outside world, facil...
India has a huge potential for digital payments. As of October 2021, the country had around 1.18 billion mobile connections, 700 million Internet user...
Introduction India has one of the oldest healthcare systems in the world, ...
Introduction Advanced technology is gaining prominence across the globe, e...